Hire Karting driver procedures
To create a Covid Secure environment; as required by current Government guidelines, the forthcoming scheduled Hire Kart bookings are pre booking and advance payment in full only. These session will be conducted ‘Behind Closed Doors’ with no additional visitors permitted.
- Do not travel to the circuit unless you have a confirmed booking.
- Do not travel to the circuit if you or your family have had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days.
- No more than 2 people should attend with a driver. Strictly no pets.
- To maintain a Covid secure environment customers will NOT be able to leave and return to the premises until their event is finished.
- Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before your event start time and leave the venue within 15 minutes of the conclusion of your event.
- When you arrive at the circuit you will be stopped at the check point. Everybody will have their temperatures taken. Anybody with a temperature above 37.5 will be refused entry.
- After having your temperature taken you will then be directed to park in a certain area, once parked please head to the patio area and once ready a member of staff will direct you to the breifing center.
- Signing on, payment, briefing and kart allocation will take place in the briefing center. Please queue outside and maintain social distancing while waiting and only one driver and guardian (if required) should enter the breifing center at any time. Masks should be worn at all times when in the briefing center.
- We will not be printing any results or lap times, if you would like your lap times please provide us with your email and we will send them out shortly after.
- Please ensure you are dressed in your race wear on arrival. Also please remember to bring your own gloves and helmet, if you have your own.
- Please bring your own PPE. Inc. facemask/hand sanitiser.
- The main toilet block will be open throughout the day but all other buildings are out of bounds. Please take your rubbish home with you.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE OBSERVED THROUGHOUT YOUR VISIT ACROSS THE WHOLE OF THE VENUE.
- A nominated First aider will be present throughout the day with Full PPE protection.