Owner Driver Practice Day Covid procedures
To continue to create a Covid Secure environment; as required by current Government guidelines, the forthcoming scheduled Owner Driver Practice Days are pre booking and advance payment in full only. These sessions will be conducted ‘Behind Closed Doors’ with no additional visitors permitted.
- Do not travel to the circuit unless you have a confirmed booking.
- Do not travel to the circuit if you or your family have had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Please bring your own PPE. Inc. facemask/ hand sanitiser. We recommend customers wear masks when entry any of the buildings onsite.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING IS RECOMMENDED THOUGHOUT THE DAY ACROSS THE WHOLE OF THE VENUE ESPECIALLY AROUND THE TOILETS, DUMMY GRID/ PARC FERME AREA.
- Please leave by 5pm.
- If a kart stops or there is an incident on the circuit during a session, the session will be red flagged. The parent or team of the kart with an issue will be expected to recover the kart having taken instructions form the pit marshal.
- NO repairs or modifications should be made to the kart on circuit or in parc ferme, all repairs or adjustments must be made in your allocated paddock space.
- A nominated First aider will be present throughout the day with full PPE protection.