Owner Driver Practice Day Procedures
To create a Covid Secure environment; as required by current Government guidelines, the forthcoming scheduled Owner Driver Practice Days are pre booking and advance payment in full only. These sessions will be conducted ‘Behind Closed Doors’ with no additional visitors permitted.
- Do not travel to the circuit unless you have a confirmed booking.
- Do not travel to the circuit if you live outside of Kent.
- Do not travel to the circuit if you or your family have had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days.
- No more than 2 people should attend with a driver, this includes any team personnel allocated to your kart. No pets, bikes or scooters.
- To maintain a Covid secure environment customers will NOT be able to leave and return to the premises during the practice day. Please therefore ensure you bring sufficient supplies including food and drinks. You are not permitted to order takeaway food for delivery to the circuit.
- Wednesday and Friday please arrive between 9am -9:30am. Weekends 8am - 9:30am. All practice dates the Circuit gates will be closed at 9:30am.
- When you arrive at the circuit you will be stopped at a check point. Everybody will have their temperatures taken. Anybody with a temperature above 37.5 will be refused entry.
- Please bring your own PPE. Inc. facemask/ hand sanitiser. Mask should be worn by all visitors whenever they leave their allocated parking/working area. Drivers must wear full race gear whilst in the dummy grid/parc ferme area.
- The main toilet block will be open throughout the day but all other buildings are out of bounds. Please take your rubbish home with you.
- Each driver has been allocated a 6mx6m bay where they will be expected to park and work from throughout the day. Do not share tools.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE OBSERVED THOUGHOUT THE DAY ACROSS THE WHOLE OF THE VENUE ESPECIALLY AROUND THE TOILETS, DUMMY GRID/ PARC FERME AREA.
- Sessions will run between 10am – 4pm in groups to suit classes present on the day. Please leave by 5pm.
- Karts should line up in single file on the dummy grid shortly before their session.
- If a kart stops or there is an incident on the circuit during a session the session will be red flagged and the parent or team of the kart with an issue will be expected to recover the kart having taken instructions form the pit marshal.
- NO repairs or modifications should be made to the kart on circuit or in parc ferme, all repairs or adjustments must be made in your allocated paddock space.
- A nominated First aider will be present throughout the day with full PPE protection.
- We fully expect many of these procedures and regulations will be in place throughout 2020 including for kart club race days.